The 2017 Call for Art is now closed.
Calling Local Artists and Makers!
We’re looking for talented local artists and craftspeople to feature in our third holiday shop at the Historic Shell Station in Downtown Issaquah: 232 Front St N. If you make great gifty goods we want to feature you!
This holiday shop is curated and run by Alison Lang of So, There (andsothere.com); and will focus on fun, unique, handmade gifts of all sorts. The shop will be open weekends, from Thanksgiving to New Year 2017 in the beautiful, festive Downtown Issaquah corridor.
No table or booth fees! No booth to tend! Chosen products will be sold on consignment, and artists will receive payment (minus commission) for sales following the shop’s closure in December. Artists will be responsible for dropping off stock on November 19-20, and picking it up on January 1-2.
If you make it, we want to see it! We are looking for handmade: packaged food items, fashion accessories, jewelry, pillows, candles, textiles, home accessories, small furniture pieces, journals, stationery, books, office accessories, electronic gadgets, games, children’s toys, and more! Original art pieces will also be considered.
A few more important things
- Artists must be able to drop off stock on November 19th or 20th, and pick up on January 1st or 2nd.
- Shop commission is 40% to cover insurance, display, processing fees, and venue. Artist will receive 60% of sales, via check or PayPal by January 30th, 2018.
- Artists must affix a price tag and business name to each item. Special packaging or tags are welcome.
- Priority will be given to early applicants and those that are very local to Issaquah.
- If you have a display or furniture you love to use, and are willing to lend, let us know!
Please fill out the form below by October 30th to be considered for the Historic Shell Holiday Shop
|[contact-form-7 id=”289″ title=”2017 Holiday Shop”]|
We should confirm your application within a week. If you don’t hear from us, or have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2016 Featured Artists and Makers
Christine Stoll Designs
Mrs. Robinson’s Affair
Rocaille for a Cause
Sunday Drive Designs
Wild Born Foods
Zoe Beth Jewelry