** We will be closing our Front Street store on June 14, 2015- but don't worry! Alison has big plans and ideas, and you should expect to see a brand new shop sometime in the future. Check out our home page for more information, and follow us on facebook for the latest.
wonderful local goods
There are a ton of them. We just want to help you get your hands on 'em. When you come into the store you can see jewelry, ceramics, paper goods and more first hand- then you can walk out of the store with a unique gift (and immediate satisfaction.) We are proud to work with a wide variety of talented people who want to share their craft with the world. We offer them a brick-and-mortar location to exhibit their work, and relate your feedback right back to them.
While you're in the store, make sure and check out our line of greeting cards, letterpress goods, library card lamps, and other (mostly paper) products. If you're lucky, we'll be in the middle of making something when you come in.
so, There once was a girl who wanted to do it all...
or rather, there was a designer who dreamed of doing what she loved (creating) while surrounded by fun things and delightful people. It's a simple concept, but it solidified in the mind of founder Alison Lang as she met artists, designers, and craftspeople who were making amazing products to sell. What better place to live her dream than in a shop filled to the brim with unique gifts, made with talent and love by hand?
That's the short version; but we'd love to tell you more, so feel free to stop by the store for some footnotes.
• We strive to keep the prices in our store comparable to prices elsewhere (including the artist's online shop) and you get to skip the shipping!
• All So, There exclusive goods are made right here in Issaquah- including Library Card Lamps, Paper Flowers, Stationery, Journals, Handmade Paper and more! We do a lot of production in the store.
• From time to time we have visiting artists who also do production in the store. Keep an eye on our Facebook page for artist sightings.
• We have amazing neighbors in the building, and in Downtown Issaquah. If you're stopping in, make sure to walk up and down our street.
• Almost all of our classes can easily be scheduled as private events. Check our events page for more details.
For Pretty Pictures
and more about us, check out our Facebook page (you don't need an account to look at the eye candy.)
|store LOCATION events Facebook mailing list about us artists submissions FAQ Linkscontact|
|designs paper goods design services gallery featured Goods shop@Etsy blog contact|
|All content © 2013 So There LLC, or of the Listed Creator. All rights Reserved. Do not reproduce without written permission from the Copyright Holder. Thanks!
So, ThereClever Handmade Gifts & Designswww.andsothere.com195 Front Street N Studio B, Issaquah, WA 98027 firstname.lastname@example.org