THE 2018 CALL FOR ART IS NOW CLOSED.
Thank you to everyone who applied! If you are interested in applying for future pop-up shops with us, please join our mailing list, and keep an eye on our Facebook page.
Calling Local Artists and Makers!
We’re looking for talented local artists and craftspeople to feature in our fourth holiday shop at the Historic Shell Station in Downtown Issaquah: 232 Front St N. If you make great gifty goods we want to feature you!
This holiday shop is curated and run by Alison Lang of So, There (andsothere.com); and will focus on fun, unique, handmade gifts of all sorts. The shop will be open weekends, from Thanksgiving to New Year 2018 in the beautiful, festive Downtown Issaquah corridor.
No table or booth fees! No booth to tend! Chosen products will be sold on consignment, and artists will receive payment (minus commission) for sales following the shop’s closure in December. Artists will be responsible for dropping off stock on November 18-19, and picking it up on Dec 31-Jan 1.
If you make it, we want to see it! We are looking for handmade: packaged food items, fashion accessories, jewelry, pillows, candles, textiles, home accessories, small furniture pieces, journals, stationery, books, office accessories, electronic gadgets, games, children’s toys, and more! Original art pieces and locally designed items will also be considered.
A few more important things
- Artists must be able to drop off stock on November 18th or 19th, and pick up on December 31st or January 1st.
- Shop commission is 40% to cover insurance, display, processing fees, and venue. Artist will receive 60% of sales, via check or PayPal by January 30th, 2019.
- Artists must affix a price tag and business name to each item (pencil prices are ok!) Special packaging or tags are welcome.
- Priority will be given to early applicants and those that are very local to Issaquah.
- If you have a display or furniture piece you love to use, and are willing to lend, let us know!
Please fill out the form below by October 30th to be considered for the Historic Shell Holiday Shop
We should confirm your application within a week. If you have problems with the form, or you don’t hear from us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2017 Featured Artists and Makers
A Tea Leaf
Belly of a Whale
Christine Stoll Designs
Coyote Moon Arts
Earth and Clay
Graceful Moon Studios
Heidi Rose Artworks
Mrs. Robinson’s Affair
Pieced Together Designs
Sand Hat Games
Shine on Art Accents
Wandering White Pines
Zoe Beth Jewelry